A good wifi router is essential for your internet needs. Since the internet has been pretty cheap and the speed of broadband internet has been increased greatly. It is important to select the best wifi routers that can handle internet speed. Poorly configured wifi router can throttle down your internet speed and you may not be able to enjoy the speed you have paid for. If you are looking for Best Routers Under 1000 Rupees for your daily need, you have come to the right article. This article contains the list of Top 7 Best Routers Under 1000 in India you can buy right now.
These routers are entry-level routers and priced under 1000 rupees. We will also link the product to the stores so that it will be easier for you to buy it. If you are looking for tips to select the best wifi router then scroll down to the end of this article.
Top 7 Best Routers Under 1000 Rupees
Here is the quick list of best wifi routers under 1000 INR in India. If you don’t have time to check our review and want to buy one asap. This table contains all the wifi routers featured and reviewed in this article.
|TP-Link TL-WR820N 300 Mbps||Rs. 999||4.1||Buy Now|
|Tenda N301 Wireless-N300||Rs. 999||4.2||Buy Now|
|Netis WF2411 150Mbps||Rs. 700||3.5||Buy Now|
|Mercusys MW325R 300Mbps||Rs. 949||3.6||Buy Now|
|iBall iB-WRB333N 300M||Rs. 899||4.1||Buy Now|
|TOTO LINK N300RT 300Mbps||Rs. 950||4.2||Buy Now|
|Zyxel 300 MBPS||Rs. 990||4.0||Buy Now|
1. TP-Link TL-WR820N 300 Mbps
TP-Link is a well-known router brand in the market that has been known for best in the business routers available from low to high range. This particular router comes with the 300 Mbps of speed. TP-Link TL-WR820N is the best router available in the market, hence it is number one in our list of best wifi router under 1000. This supports IEEE 802.11 B/G/N protocol and perfect for your needs.
This Router is perfect for streaming videos to youtube and Facebook. Since it can handle 300 MBPS of speed you can easily handle demanding networking needs.
- Comes with Powerful Dual 5dBi Antennas for Better Signal Strength.
- 300 MBPS of Internet Speed gives you a smooth experience.
- VLAN support optimizes IPTV streaming.
- Ergonomic shape and sleek texture make for a stylish addition to any room.
- Guest Network Enabled.
- Great Value for money.
Price: Rs. 999
2. Tenda N301 Wireless-N300
This router is one of the best-looking routers with smooth design available in this price range of 1000 rupees. This has a professional white body design with no clutter at all. Looks professional and perfect for your home studio setup. This Tenda router is priced the same as the TP-Link router above and comes with similar specifications. It supports the internet speed up to 300Mbps and comes with advanced IP security for your internet security needs.
- Dual-band 5dbi Omini Directonal Antenas.
- Supports IEEE 802.11 B/G/N Network Protocol.
- TypeDynamic Internet Connection with IP,PPPOE,Static IP,L2TP,PPTP.
- 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications.
- WPS Available at the push of the button.
Price: Rs. 999
3. Netis WF2411 150Mbps
This Netis Wifi Router is one of the cheapest routers in our list of Best Routers Under 1000 INR. This router only costs around 700 rupees. The only downside of the cheap price is that it comes with 150MBPS capability. 150Mbps is great for simple home networks and this router is awesome for that. Since it costs less price you can buy it as your second router to extend the network signal. It has a single 5dBi antenna and comes with IEEE 802.11 N protocol.
- Cheapest Router in the market with 150 MBPS Speed.
- Can be used as Wifi Extender/Repeater.
- Supports the IEEE 802.11 N protocol.
- Has 5dBi Single Antenna for Better Signal Strength.
- Light Weight with Sleek Design.
- 2.4Ghz radio frequency
Price: Rs. 700
4. Mercusys MW325R 300Mbps
Mercusys 300MBPS router is an enhanced wireless N Router with the capability to provide high-speed internet to your home. The Mercusys router comes with 4 antennas with 5dBi Signal Strength, which is great for high signal strength throughout your home and surrounding. It comes with guaranteed signal coverage of 500M. This router has a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) that lets you manage the connected users.
- Maximum Coverage of 500m with quad antennas.
- Enhanced signal through 4 Antennas of 5dBi with 2.4GHZ frequency.
- Has the Capability to create a Guest network for better network access.
- 300Mbps wireless speed – ideal for HD streaming, online gaming, and large file downloads.
Price: Rs. 949
5. iBall IB-WRB333N 300M Router
iBall is well known for providing the best budget products. This wireless router comes with the best price in the 300MBPS router market. This is one of the best routers under 1000 rupees with dual-band antennas for strong signal strength in your home. It comes with the IEEE 802.11N protocol and supports all the devices compatible with Wireless N.
- 300M Wireless-N Broadband Router complies with IEEE802.11n standards.
- MIMO technology: Latest Multiple Input Multiple Output technology integrated.
- Two omnidirectional 5dBi antennas provide a super-stable wireless data.
- Firewall security features like IP, MAC, and URL filtering.
- Access Point: Provision to upgrade to wireless.
- Access control with Scheduling (Time and Day)
Price: Rs. 899
6. TOTO LINK N300RT 300Mbps
TOTO LINK Wireless Router is a dual access WiFi Router comes with multiple color choice. It can handle internet speed up to 300MBPS and comes with the IEEE Wireless N/B/G Protocol standard. Even though it has only one antenna for wifi signal, it provides better signal strength than most of the other single-band router. This router comes with a dedicated on/off button at the back of the router and has 4 Rj45 port for your needs.
- Comes with Dual Access Router with 300Mbps speed.
- Supports Wireless N/B/G Standard Protocol.
- Comes with 2.4ghz frequency with 5dBi Antenna.
- For Lan ports with dedicated On/Off Switch.
Price: Rs. 950
7. Zyxel 300 MBPS
Zyxel 300 MBPS N-Series Router comes with sleek looking black design with four LAN port with dedicated hardware on/off switch. It also comes with dedicated dual-band router antennas for better wifi signal throughout your home.
- Compliant with 802.11n with data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps
- Stable, reliable wireless connectivity for Web browsing, file exchange.
- Two Omni 5 dBi antennas for stable data transmission and wider coverage.
- WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) for quick, easy wireless security setup.
- Simple Wireless Home Network Sharing and Connectivity.
Price: Rs. 990
Best Routers under 1000 Buying Guides in 2020
If you don’t know all the technical terms and still want to buy the best Routers than these buying guides are going to be useful for you. I am going to mention all the things you need to look for when buying a router online.
Here is the list of things you should look into when buying the Best Routers under 1000:
- Speeds: The different router comes with the different speeds that it can handle like 150Mbps and 300Mbps. You should always choose a router with maximum speeds. It will help you transfer and receive the data without any bottlenecks.
- Antennas: The Router comes with a different number of antennas. Having more antennas does not always improve the strength of the wifi signal but make sure you have 2.4GHz frequency band with 5dBi Antenna.
- IEEE Protocols: IEEE is an international organization that regulates the standard protocols used to transfer and receive the data. Wifi routers come with three types of IEEE protocol called 802.11 B / 802.11 G / 802.11 N. Its better to buy a router that supports all three of them.
- Design and Warranty: Its really nice to have a dedicated hardware reset and On-off button. Make sure your wifi router has the proper warranty it will help you in the future if you run into any problem.
These were the list of Best Router Under 1000 Rupees in India. You can select any one of them based on your budget and requirement. I hope this post help you chose your routers from the market. If you are interested in a more expensive Router with high-quality products check out our other article on Best Router Under 2000 Rupees.